Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vincent PROSPER <Vi...@Alkinos.com> on 2002/11/28 15:44:01 UTC

[Tiles Controller] pagePattern bug(?)

Hi,

When setting pagePattern="$P" in my subapp config, all <html:link page=...>
are now without any prefix. Good!

Unfortunately, this is not the case for <html:img pageKey=...> (neither for

Can someone tell me if this is a controller configuration misunderstanding
(org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor) or a bug?

More generally, why does the controller always add "subapp/" to any URI -
excepted '<a href=...' - provided in an <html:...> tag, regardless of
ContextRelative or pagePattern values? This is a bit annoying when several
subapps must share common files (images, ...).

Can especially Craig and Cedric answer these questions?

Have a nice day.

Vince