Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by fs...@dlsi.ua.es on 2008/04/15 19:08:27 UTC

How to add -Xlint:unchecked to build.xml

Hi all,

After compiling I receive the following message:

[javac] Note: file.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

But I haven't found how to do it. Could you help me on that?

thanks in advance
--
Felipe.

RE: How to add -Xlint:unchecked to build.xml

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
I have this form my project "panFMP" in my build.xml, which uses heavy java
5 features:

<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}" source="1.5" target="1.5"
classpathref="classpath" deprecation="on" debug="${debug}">
	<compilerarg line="-Xlint:unchecked"/>
</javac>

-----
Uwe Schindler