Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 07:32:54 UTC

Updating some discussion rounds

Hi,

I would like to gather some feedback on some activities around OpenMeetings:

1) GSoC
Is there currently a student working on GSoC with OpenMeetings? I think
Maxim is mentoring? What is the project about? I would like to put some
information on blogs.apache.org about it.

2) Releases
There is a release vote, but seems like not really anybody took notice.

3) Status of 3.0
There has been some consens about the scope of 3.0 in the past, but I would
like to touch bases if that scope is still valid and what are the biggest
obstacles for 3.0

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Updating some discussion rounds

Posted by Andun Sameera <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

You can find the project idea page at [1] and project proposal page at [2].
But there is no special wiki page in OM for the project.

Thanks!

[1] -
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/andunslg/34001
[2] -