Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2019/12/04 18:22:39 UTC

AssertionErrors in Samplers

Hi all,

today I tried to simulate a failing sampler and used a JSR223 Sampler
together with an groovy assertion (I was lazy and thought it would be
simple). But instead of being counted as a failed request, the assertion
went through the whole stack and the request was not forwarded to the
listeners.

In assertions we catch AssertionErrors and convert them to a failed request.

Should we handle those errors the same way for the sample step (or even
the pre- and postprocessors)?

Felix

Re: AssertionErrors in Samplers

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Felix,
Could you provide a sample test showing issue ?
It's not clear for me.
Thanks

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 7:22 PM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.