Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Kéven Boily <kb...@tribalnova.com> on 2012/07/25 16:48:25 UTC

Apache Flex Air Installer Wrong Binaries?

I noticed the Air installer downloaded the binaries from
http://people.apache.org/~cframpton/ApacheFlexRC/release_candidate_3/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip.
Is this the same version as the one downloaded from any of the mirrors at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/flex/4.8.0-incubating/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip?
*
Kéven Boily*

Re: Apache Flex Air Installer Wrong Binaries?

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.
Yes, we need to upload the link but they are the exact same set of
binaries.  I copied the packages from my release_candidate_3 directory up
to the dist directory.

Carol