Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/10 12:44:42 UTC

Why is Synapse getting all the unrealted JIRA's?

because it looks like Synapse is what you get if you raise a JIRA without
signing in.

If you go to http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspaand
try to create a new issue without signing in to JIRA then Synapse is
the
default and only available project.

That doesn't seem ideal, is there something wrong with the Synapse setup?

   ...ant

Re: Why is Synapse getting all the unrealted JIRA's?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Fixed I think. The permissions for CreateIssue included anonymous. Synapse
was the only project like that so if you went to create a new issue without
logging in, Synapse was what you got. Now you have to log in to create a
Synapse issue.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle