Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Green <mg...@iac-online.com> on 2003/05/28 17:59:38 UTC

not finding WSDL

I've seen this thread multiple times but have not been able to fix my
situation.  Could someone just confirm that I'm not missing any steps
here?

1.	Used WSDL2Java (with server options) to generate web service
source code
2.	Compiled source code and moved class files under the
webaps/axis/WEB-INF/classes directory
3.	deployed web service using AdminClient
4.	verified service shows up as deployed service
5.	...but when I select the "WSDL" link, I get page not found

I understand that this implies that something is not in the classpath
were it is supposed to be.  Bear in mind that the default services and
the sample "AddressBook" deployment show the WSDL just fine.  What am I
missing?

Thanks.

Michael Green