Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 16:10:19 UTC

Contrib:Table pagination and validation issue

Hello there! When using the pagination of the contrib:table that is
inside a form it is displaying errors of my validation delegate (since
the form fields are blank). I override this with the property
selection using a onRefresh method, does it work for contrib as well?

Regards

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer

Re: Contrib:Table pagination and validation issue

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
I tried that, I'm pretty sure I missed something, but it did not work
for a reason (at least I believe that) my ImageSubmit buttons where
located around the register form. Even using Javascript
(document.forms['tableForm'].submit()) for some reason, some methods
like the remove all (its a table with checkboxes) did not update the
rows of the table, not marking the boolean property of the rows.
Gotta check that again someday :)

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.