Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 19:03:57 UTC

[java] We are JMS compliant now

Hi Folks,

We now have a 100% pass rate :)

Many thanks to Robert, Martin and Rob Godfrey for doing an excellent job.

So the next question is how we can get the official certification?
As I understand we need to certify a particular release (or a static
snapshot of the code base).

And we will have to keep running the TCK before every release to ensure we
have a 100% pass rate.

Does anybody know the way to get a release officially certified by Sun ? or
what the process is?

Regards,

Rajith

Re: [java] We are JMS compliant now

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
This is tremendous news !

Well done to everyone who contributed.

Surpirsingly difficult to dig up anything useful on the how to of formal
certification :-(

Marnie