Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/06/06 16:21:29 UTC

jspf release

Hi guys,

I think Stefano and me complete the main work to release the first beta
version of jspf (1.0b1) The Site generation is done by maven2. Cause
Stefano and me are not signed yet some other most sign the release
(maybe Noel).
What you guys think? When and where we can upload the sites ? I really
hope we can push it forward, and release it soon!
After that i whould commit my changes for spf support to current
james-trunk.

bye
Norman

Re: jspf release

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
I just built jspf on minotaur (published on people.apache.org)
/~bago/jspf/1.0b1/

You can download the library jar and look at the generated website.

We should deploy the generated website at james.apache.org/jspf when we
vote for the next release.

Stefano

Re: jspf release

Posted by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de>.
Anyone had a look yet ? I whould really like to push it forward ;-)
Can you sign the release Noel ?

bye
Norman