Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Janet Oreilly <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/19 08:48:12 UTC

Book Writers template

Good morning,
First l must congratulate you on the Apache word processor software. I love
it.
I need a book writing template, and l would like to use the one which l
found on your site. I tried to enrol, even though l thought  had
previously! I was unable to do this and when l tried to create a new
account, the message came up saying you are unable to send me an email.
I would really appreciate your help with this matter. I am disabled and l
have been asked to write a book about my life of adventure before l became
ill. I have looked at Scrivner, but was not impressed. Too much messing
about for me.
Thanking you in anticipation
Janet
Janet O.Reilly