Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/15 11:43:17 UTC

VOTE RESULT (was Re: [vote] release of core (1.0.0-incubating))

Hi guys,

thanks for participating on the vote. Here is the result:

binding +1:
-Bruno Aranda (Trinidad PPMC member / MyFaces PMC member)
-Gabrielle Crawford (Trinidad PPMC member)
-Simon Lessard (Trinidad PPMC member)
-Martin van den Bemt (Mentor of Trinidad / Incubator PMC)
-Matthias Wessendorf (Trinidad PPMC member / MyFaces PMC member)

non-binding +1:
-Matt Cooper (contributor)
-Bernd Bohmann (MyFaces PMC)

-1:
none :)

I'll bring up the vote on the g@i.a.o list soon.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: VOTE RESULT (was Re: [vote] release of core (1.0.0-incubating))

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
sent out a RETRY

and mentioned the point of obfuscating.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Adam,

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
vote closed, because of the 72 hours are already over
;-)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
got feedback from Noel,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.