Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Kurapati, Rama" <Ra...@labbook.com> on 2001/05/03 19:16:18 UTC

Source resources

Hi:

How do we achieve remote editing of WebDAV source resources in Slide. Is
this feature is already implemented.

Thanks
Rama

Re: Source resources

Posted by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com>.
For editing a resource, you can do this process:
lock a resource -> get the resource -> put the resource -> unlock the
resource.
The basic operations is aleady implemented, but it isn't implemented as an
example. ;-)

Sung-Gu

Re: Source resources

Posted by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com>.
> > How do we achieve remote editing of WebDAV source resources in Slide. Is
> > this feature is already implemented.
>
> Are you talking about the DAV:source property ?

Oh... really?
Does he mean that?  :(

Sung-Gu

Re: Source resources

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hi:
>
> How do we achieve remote editing of WebDAV source resources in Slide. Is
> this feature is already implemented.

Are you talking about the DAV:source property ?

Remy