Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Olivier THIERRY <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 10:56:47 UTC

[S2] Problems with client side validation

Hi,

I try the client side validation with Struts 2. The validation is well done,
but I have many problems :
- For each datetimepicker field in my form, I have the following Javascript
error, which displays in a pop up : "TypeError: row.cells has no properties"
- Another problem with datetimepicker fields is that the message is
displayes between the label and the input zone, while it is displayed above
for other field types (textfield, textarea, select)
- There is no validation for radio buttons !
- When I submit again the form, the validation messages are not cleared so
they are displayed twice

A link to my JSP page : http://rafb.net/p/IdtjnW49.html

A link to my XML validation file : http://rafb.net/p/i6nbmD67.html

Thanks for any help ;)