Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by himanshu chandola <hi...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/17 18:03:13 UTC

name of input file which has the key value pair

Hi all,
Is there a way to access  in a map, the name of the input file from which the key, value pair has come from ?

Thanks

 Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why Not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

Re: name of input file which has the key value pair

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
using conf.get("map.input.file")

--
Best Regards