Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gopinath <go...@ubq.in> on 2006/11/08 13:50:50 UTC

Help setting up portal page

Hi,

I am trying to build a sample portal as a hobby project.
So far I have developed the all the required portlets and each one is
working fine independently.
The problem is, I am not able to put all these together and build a nice
portal page.
Can anyone help me in doing this, or at least point me in the right
direction.

Thanks in advance,

Gopinath

Re: Help setting up portal page

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it>.
I hope no to misunderstand the request:

 - define portlet entries in .xreg files for your portlet
 - restart Tomcat
 - enter as administrator --> Admin tab --> PSML browser
 - open default.psml for the anon user
 - customize it by adding the portlet
 - logout and see the effect!

Quite short, I do hope you get the approach!
Cheers
Stefano

Data invio: mercoledì 8 novembre 2006 13.50
Oggetto: Help setting up portal page

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Gopinath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build a sample portal as a hobby project.
> So far I have developed the all the required portlets and each one is
> working fine independently.
> The problem is, I am not able to put all these together and build a nice
> portal page.
> Can anyone help me in doing this, or at least point me in the right
> direction.

1.6 or 2.x?