Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2006/02/12 13:05:00 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] New Committer - Roland Weber

The vote to accept Roland Weber as a new Jakarta HttpComponents
committer has passed with the following results

+1 binding
 Michael Becke (mbecke@apache.org)
 Dion Gillard (dion@apache.org)
 Ortwin Glueck (oglueck@apache.org)
 Oleg Kalnichevski (olegk@apache.org)
 Adrian Sutton (adrian@apache.org)

+1 non-binding
 Rajat Sharma (rsharma@airvana.com)

+0 none

-0 none

-1 none

Original thread can be found here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/httpclient-dev%
40jakarta.apache.org/msg03102.html

Roland has been an active and highly valued contributor to the project
for many years. We are very glad to have him on board as a full-fledged
project member

Welcome, Roland

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] New Committer - Roland Weber

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Oleg,

> Once again, welcome (formally) on board.

And thanks again from my part :-)

> Before you can start committing [...]

Thanks for the links, I'll take care of that stuff next week.

> or hack some code ;-)

I'm currently refactoring HttpRequestExecutor/AsyncHttpProcessor
to get rid of the duplicate code. I hope to have patches for
review today.

cheers,

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Roland,

Once again, welcome (formally) on board. Before you can start committing
code, however, we still need to set up an account for you and have the
appropriate access permissions granted. The first step in the process is
to sign the Contributor License Agreement and have it faxed or mailed to
the address stated in the form

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

This will get the whole acceptance process going. Meanwhile, while you
are still waiting you may want to check out these resources:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

or hack some code ;-)

Cheers,