Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 12:42:47 UTC

TomEE Security API implementation

Hello community,

As part of the TCK work to certify TomEE, I started a few weeks ago to move
on with our Security API implementation.

I pushed my latest changes to https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/658

If someone wants to help, there is enough work to do ;-)
For a few days I won't be able to work on it. Back next week.

So far we are halfway with Jakarta TCK.

Completed running 86 tests (0:04:29.583):

    Passed: 44
    Failed: 42
    Errors: 0

LDAP is about 20 tests and the IdentityStore is for the moment wired but
empty.

--
Jean-Louis

TOMEE-2849 Fixing tomee-tck TCK's README.adoc (was Re: TomEE Security API implementation)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey Helber!

I've assigned that issue to you.  I think that doc might be a little more outdated that just that URL.  Last update is August 2019 which is before the Jakarta EE 8 release on Sept 10th.  The right update might be to get the doc pointed at the final versions.

Here's the final TCK we can use for certification:

 - https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/platform/8/jakarta-jakartaeetck-8.0.2.zip

Here's (nearly) the link to the GlassFish version that goes with that TCK:

 - https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/glassfish/glassfish-5.1.0.zip

That last one is actually a "select a mirror" link.

I'm not too sure if other updates are required.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Belber,
The ticket is now assigned to you.
Thank you!

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: TomEE Security API implementation

Posted by Helber Belmiro <he...@gmail.com>.
Thank you @Daniel.

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello @Helber,

Posted by Helber Belmiro <he...@gmail.com>.
There is an incorrect URL in the TCK’s README.

https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/job/glassfish/job/master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/bundles/ <https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/job/glassfish/job/master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/bundles/>

I created an issue: TOMEE-2849 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2849>

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago,