Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/24 02:25:51 UTC

getting the remaining capacity of a sender

It states in the Qpid manual

"The sender can be queried for the available space (i.e. the unused
capacity), and for the current count
of unsettled messages (i.e. those held in the replay list pending
confirmation by the server). When the
unsettled count is zero, all messages on that sender have been successfully
sent."

My Question is if I have a sender with a capacity of 300 and two messages
have been dispatched(Sent) how can I find out the remaining capacity ? What
function will give me (300-2 = 298)

RE: getting the remaining capacity of a sender

Posted by Connor Poske <co...@onrampwireless.com>.
Which client API are you using?

I've used sender.getAvailable() on the C++ side. It returns exactly what you are describing.