Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/03 19:27:14 UTC

Webinar is available for viewing

Hi,

We had a demo on Monday where various ESME integrations were displayed.

The webinar from SAP Mentor Monday is available:
https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/p12889212/. The webinar also includes
the integration of ESME in SAP All-In-One which was previously demoed
at the SAP Influencer Conference in Boston.

D.

Re: Webinar is available for viewing

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Just sent you a link to the presentation in Google Docs. I haven't
posted it on the wiki yet.

D.