Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/29 15:20:48 UTC

Apache Ignite Virtual Meetup - stay connected from wherever you are

Hi Igniters!

Probably the only good thing about quarantine is that we realized that our
community spans the globe. And, we would like to keep these connections,
even after our offline, in-person activities resume. So we created Apache
Ignite Virtual Meetup[1].

Join the Virtual Meetup group to keep in touch with Igniters from around
the world. Attend our virtual events from any place that offers an internet
connection. We will try to schedule events in various time zones[2]. Please
feel free to suggest topics and speakers.

Use this form[3] to submit your Virtual Meetup proposal. Share your
knowledge and expertise with the worldwide Apache Ignite Community.

Cheers,

Kseniya

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/

[2] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/271602652/