Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Gonzalez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/22 18:49:48 UTC

Re: behavior with amavisd-new-20030616-p10 - SOLVED!

:-) Funny!

I have been reading, quite quick :) and have found the error. Was a
error of mine. I didn't populate a variable with my domains, because
such variable indicates amavis to put or not put the X headers.

The variable is @local_domains_acl = qw( .example.com .example2.com );

Once populated X-headers started to be written.

Thanks for your help :)
BR,

jonathan