Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2004/11/11 17:36:52 UTC

Compilation problem

Hi guys,

I'm having some trouble compiling the current Jetspeed 2 CVS. I'm
getting the following error :

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-cvs\jakarta-jetspeed-2\portals-bridges\php/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 4 source files to
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-cvs\jakarta-jetspeed-2\portals-bridges\php\target\classes
    [javac]
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-cvs\jakarta-jetspeed-2\portals-bridges\php\src\java\org\apache\portals\bridges\php\PHPApplicationPortlet.java:329:
cann
ot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method setUseInternalPage ()
    [javac] location: class com.itgroundwork.portlet.php.servlet
    [javac]
phpServletImpl.setUseInternalPage();
    [javac]                                                   ^
    [javac]
C:\java\technologies\jakarta-cvs\jakarta-jetspeed-2\portals-bridges\php\src\java\org\apache\portals\bridges\php\PHPApplicationPortlet.java:351:
cann
ot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getSourcePage ()
    [javac] location: class com.itgroundwork.portlet.php.servlet
    [javac]                                     StringBuffer page =
phpServletImpl.getSourcePage();

[javac]
^
    [javac] 2 errors

Is there something I'm missing ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Roger Ruttimann wrote:

> I updated the dependency to the phpportlet.jar which is now
> phpportlet-1.0.jar. The library is posted on bluesunrise/maven
> repository
> (http://bluesunrise.com/maven/itgroundwork/jars/phpportlet-1.0.jar)
>
> Do you have bluesunrise in the maven repository path?

Roger,

I don't think we can have a dependency on a 'com.' jar.
Is this code under an Apache license?
Where is the source code?

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Randy Watler <rw...@finali.com>.
Roger:

All set. Mischief managed.

Thanks,

Randy

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Randy Watler <rw...@finali.com>.
Roger:

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Randy Watler <rw...@finali.com>.
Roger,

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.
I apologize. I missed this one.
The project.xml in portals-bridges/php has been updated

Roger

Re: Compilation problem

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.

Re: Compilation problem