Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/04/16 20:42:53 UTC

Standing Hangout Tuesday 9am PT

A bunch of people have suggested that we have a standing hangout each
Tuesday at 9am PT.  I'm going to send out an invite to the list.  People
can come when they would like.

The goal is we record these and make them available in the future as well.
 Has anyone seen a way to premake an on air url so we can just embed it in
the invite?

Thanks,
Jacques

Re: Standing Hangout Tuesday 9am PT

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
I see the spot where you can run an adhoc on-air presentation.  I see how
you can preschedule a long running event.  (Calendar capabilities now
support automatic append of a hangout so that becomes less necessary.)

I just don't see any place you can do both together.

Does someone want to own scheduling each week and sending out a URL five
minutes before the meeting or should we just punt on recordings?

Posted by Lisen Mu <im...@gmail.com>.
Tim,

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.