Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Вадим Опольский <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/24 12:48:25 UTC

ready for review IGNITE-933

Hello everyone!

Denis, Valentin, what should I do to close issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1794 ?

The tests in Team City executed successfully.

Valentin, I renamed IgniteHibernateTestSuite -> IgniteHibernate5TestSuite.
Can you create TeamCity Configuration ?

Vadim Opolski

Re: ready for review IGNITE-933

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Vadim,

Great, thanks for catching up this ticket! I’ve created a TeamCity configuration for Hibernate 5:
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteHibernate5&branch_IgniteTests=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv <http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteHibernate5&branch_IgniteTests=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv>

Please make sure the tests are agree on Team City and let Sam Boykov and the rest of the dev list know when the ticket is ready for the next review round.

—
Denis