Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tu...@AlconLabs.com on 2007/01/12 18:11:50 UTC

iBATIS cache flush interval

Hi,

I apologize if this question has been asked before. The cacheModel is
defined below.

    <cacheModel id="performedSRs-cache" type="LRU">
       <flushInterval hours="24" />
       <flushOnExecute statement="ServiceRequest.insertReview" />
       <property name="size" value="100" />
    </cacheModel>

If I deploy my app at 8 AM which of the following is true for using
iBATIS cache.

A1) The cache will be cleared when ServiceRequest.insertReview is
executed OR it will be cleared at 12:00 AM every day.

A2) The cache will be cleared when ServiceRequest.insertReview is
executed OR it will be cleared at 8:00 AM every day (the time when the
application is deployed)

Thanks,
Tuan

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Thank you.

Re: iBATIS cache flush interval

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Neither: The cache will be flushed after 8:00AM the day after it is
deployed - but not until you request something from it.

Larry