Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/08 10:20:28 UTC

RE: [WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF SharePoint 2010

 plugin 0.1 RC0

That is good news!

I will wait to be sure it works for documents that have a site path,
and if that looks good I will create a new rc of the 2010 plugin.

Thank you all for your hard work on this problem

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone