Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hohlen, John" <JH...@erac.com> on 2002/10/30 15:48:52 UTC

Location of ApplicationResources.properties file

Is there a preferred location for the "ApplicationResources.properties"
file?  Does it matter whether I placed it in:

1) WEB-INF/classes
2) WEB-INF/classes/com.abc.project

I realize whatever the location, I have fully qualify it in my web.xml file.
I was just wondering if one location is better than the other?  I prefer
option 1 because it's easier to traverse to.  My co-worker prefers option 2,
which is also the approach used by the Struts example application.

BTW, I searched the archives and didn't see a direct answer to this
question.

Thanks!