Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/08/11 23:03:54 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 README.txt

joerg@apache.org wrote:

> joerg       2003/08/11 13:57:33
>
>   Modified:    .        README.txt
>   Log:
>   improvements by Steven Noels applied
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.4       +26 -32    cocoon-2.1/README.txt

>   +  The documentation available as of the date of this release is included in the
>   +  "docs/" directory.

Is this true?

>   +  Look for the most updated documentation on the Apache Cocoon web site
>   +  (http://cocoon.apache.org/).

This is not true ;-P

Joerg

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 README.txt

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Monday, Aug 11, 2003, at 23:03 Europe/Rome, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> joerg@apache.org wrote:
>
>> joerg       2003/08/11 13:57:33
>>   Modified:    .        README.txt
>>   Log:
>>   improvements by Steven Noels applied

thanks for applying this.

>>     Revision  Changes    Path
>>   1.4       +26 -32    cocoon-2.1/README.txt

>>   +  The documentation available as of the date of this release is
>> included in the
>>   +  "docs/" directory.
>
> Is this true?

it should be *after* the release is built.

>>   +  Look for the most updated documentation on the Apache Cocoon web
>> site
>>   +  (http://cocoon.apache.org/).
>
> This is not true ;-P

why not?

--
Stefano.

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 README.txt

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, Aug 12, 2003, at 08:11 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>
>> joerg@apache.org wrote:

>>>   +  The documentation available as of the date of this release
>> is included in the
>>>   +  "docs/" directory.
>>
>> Is this true?
>>
> No, I changed the text.
>
>>>   +  Look for the most updated documentation on the Apache
>> Cocoon web site
>>>   +  (http://cocoon.apache.org/).
>>
>> This is not true ;-P
>>
> But it will as soon as we have released :)

I should read all email first ;-)

--
Stefano.

RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 README.txt

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> joerg@apache.org wrote:

> >   +  The documentation available as of the date of this release
> is included in the
> >   +  "docs/" directory.
>
> Is this true?

No, I changed the text.

> >   +  Look for the most updated documentation on the Apache
> Cocoon web site
> >   +  (http://cocoon.apache.org/).
>
> This is not true ;-P

But it will as soon as we have released :)

Carsten