Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/15 13:25:34 UTC

NVtidia system profiler

Hi

We tried with Kellen to run the system profiler on MXNet on a Jetson
board was impossible due to errors along the lines of "cannot allocate
CUPTI buffer" while trying to profile MXNet

Has somebody run into similar issue, or somebody from NVidia can
comment on this?

Was somebody able to run the system profiler (or tegra profiler) on
MXNet at some point?

Thanks a lot.

Pedro.

Re: NVtidia system profiler

Posted by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Just to be clear, nvprof and nvvp worked alright for us.  It was
specifically the Jetson based system profiler that failed.