Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Deffontaines <vi...@gryzor.com> on 2007/07/17 19:04:37 UTC

Tiny bug in 2.2 "invoking" doc

Greetings,

Reviewing the french translation of
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/invoking.html, i have found, in the
original, english text, at the end of the first paragraph "How Apache
Starts" :

"You can then use your browser to connect to the server and view the test
page in the DocumentRoot directory and the local copy of the documentation
linked from that page."

Since 2.2.0, it seems to me that content has been replaced by a simplest
page "It Works!" with no link at all.

Anyone responsible of this page, please correct me or fix the problem.

Vincent Deffontaines

--
On sait qu'une cité va devenir grande quand on y voit les anciens planter
des arbres, alors qu'ils savent qu'ils ne profiteront jamais de leur

Proverbe Grec