Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohit Gandhe <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 02:57:09 UTC

Re: Dynamically calculated range facet

I know this is an old thread, but I am not sure if this thread concluded with
any concrete result.

Martin,
I see you started some changes to Solr Code in "RangeRequestHandler". Did
you ever release them as a patch? Has anybody been working on this issue. I
read through most of Hossman's posts and I understand the necessity to make
this feature as generic as possible, but for now I am only interested in
using it for simple things like prices and percent discount etc.

I just want to know if anybody has
1) released any code as patch which touches this issue
2) created a Jira issue which I can read and contribute to
3) added something to wiki

Otherwise, I would be happy to start this on jira with links to all the
posts I have found on this issue.
Thanks