Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Yao Dong <Ya...@telus.com> on 2011/07/21 00:09:14 UTC

what does this exception mean? Unable to create SCA binding invoker for local target CalculatorServiceComponent reference

Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceUnavailableException: Unable to create SCA binding invoker for local target CalculatorServiceComponent reference $self$.CalculateService (bindingURI=/CalculatorServiceComponent/CalculateService operation=add)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:215)
        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addReferenceBindingInterceptor(RuntimeWireImpl.java:323)

Re: what does this exception mean? Unable to create SCA binding invoker for local target CalculatorServiceComponent reference

Posted by Juri Vrljicak <jv...@starmountsystems.com>.
should have been user list, I just replied, sorry

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Juri Vrljicak <
jvrljicak@starmountsystems.com> wrote:

> it could be you are missing @Scope and @Service annotation in the service
> implementation class
>
> it could be something else
>

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:38 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you show us the composite file?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raymond
>>  *________________________________________________________________
>>  Raymond Feng
>> rfeng@apache.org
>> Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
>> Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com
>> ________________________________________________________________*
>>
>> On Jul 20, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Yao Dong wrote:
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" *org.osoa.sca.ServiceUnavailableException*:
>> Unable to create SCA binding invoker for local target
>> CalculatorServiceComponent reference $self$.CalculateService
>> (bindingURI=/CalculatorServiceComponent/CalculateService operation=add)
>>         at
>> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(
>> *RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:215*)
>>         at
>> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addReferenceBindingInterceptor(
>> *RuntimeWireImpl.java:323*)

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and only for the use of the intended addressee(s).  If you have received this communication in error, any disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies.  Thank you.

Posted by Juri Vrljicak <jv...@starmountsystems.com>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,