Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Stine <bo...@waltonstine.net> on 2004/02/04 22:16:57 UTC

ANSWER (RE: scrolling form areas/CSS integration with position & overflow?)

Since I'm including everything in the page anyhow, simply deleting the <span jwcid="$content$"> element works for me, too.

In summary -- if your Tapestry app needs fancy CSS stuff, HTML "just works", without the need to include the Shell or Script components.  You must, however, insure that the <span jwcid="$content$"> element, if present, includes the CSS elements.

Bob Stine <bo...@waltonstine.net> wrote:
Please see below.

"Manukyan, Sergey" wrote:

Hi Bob,

This solution works on HTML level, it has nothing to do with Tapestry or any
other framework, it doesn't require any integration.

... what do you mean it was ignored?

I inserted

div
{
background-color:#00FFFF;
width:150px;
height:150px;
overflow: scroll
}

within the scope of the tag of a Tapestry template, and then in the of the template I bracketed a section within a tag with:

added div

The only discernable effect was the display of "added div" on the page.

Should I be using the component?

By the way -- I'm at Tapestry 2.3.