Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lulseged Zerfu <zl...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/15 10:21:39 UTC

RE: Tomcat 8 : Shared loader

Hi
I have also same problem and have solved it by using shared folder.
Look at the catalina.properties file under $CATALINA_HOME/conf
You can look in to the common.loader an server.loader how to define loaders.
You should add loaders in the same way in the shared.loader.
I have created $CATALINA_HOME/shared and added my libraries here.
server.loader="${catalina.base}/shared"
Hope it helps.
Lulseged Zerfu

RE: Tomcat 8 : Shared loader

Posted by Lulseged Zerfu <zl...@hotmail.com>.
No issues except that you may need to update jarsToSkip if not already in that list.
BRLulseged

Re: Tomcat 8 : Shared loader

Posted by Amit Pande <Am...@veritas.com>.

RE: Tomcat 8 : Shared loader