Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Venki Korukanti <ve...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/27 19:48:22 UTC

Looking for +1 on a JIRA and add to contributor list

Hi,

I have created JIRA
THRIFT-2122<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2122> and
attached a patch that includes fix and unittest. Looking for a +1 to
commit.

I am not sure what is the criteria for adding to contributors list. If
possible could you please add me to the contributors list? I have one more
bug in SSL area that I am currently working on fixing.

Thanks
Venki

Re: Looking for +1 on a JIRA and add to contributor list

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi Venki
Thanks for the patch, appreciate the help. I will take a look at it and
review

-Jake