Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Werner Guttmann <We...@msdw.com> on 2001/02/07 19:20:16 UTC

Use of XMLFragment in XSP page

HI,

can somebody please be so kind and point me to a sample page that uses
an XMLFragment to insert data into the page's current DOM tree ? After
reading the new help page on XMLFragment, writing my own class(es) that
implement this interface is straight-forward. But things are different
when using this class(es) from within an xsp page. I am still not clear
how I should be calling the toDOM() method of the class that implements
XMLFragment.

The FAQ suggests to use <xsp:expr>, so my xsp page includes something
very similar to

<selected-value-list>
  <xsp:expr>generator.toDOM(xspCurrentNode)</xsp:expr>
<selected-value-list>

.. but somehhow I am getting the feeling that this is the wrong way.

Thanks
Werner