Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2010/10/31 18:55:45 UTC

Anyone else get this failure?

I'm getting a failure for
com/sun/jini/test/impl/locatordiscovery/DelayDiscoveryAfterDiscard.td,
"Test Failed: Setup Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
initial lookups started != initial lookups wanted"

The failure persists even after reverting my TxnManagerImpl change.

I would like to create a clean check-out, but the build scripts seem to
be changing rapidly. When would be a good time to do that?

Patricia

Re: Anyone else get this failure?

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 10/31/2010 06:55 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> I'm getting a failure for
>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/locatordiscovery/DelayDiscoveryAfterDiscard.td,
>> "Test Failed: Setup Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>> initial lookups started != initial lookups wanted"
>>
>> The failure persists even after reverting my TxnManagerImpl change.
>>
>> I would like to create a clean check-out, but the build scripts seem to
>> be changing rapidly. When would be a good time to do that?
>>
>> Patricia
>
> I'm shutting down for today. So its all yours.

Thanks. It turns out to be a false alarm - rebooting the VirtualBox
fixed it, so it was probably a set-up problem related to a bad shutdown
during previous debug efforts.

I will take advantage of the quiet time to get a VirtualBox fully up to
date during the next couple of hours, ready for integrating my changes.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
> I'm getting a failure for
> com/sun/jini/test/impl/locatordiscovery/DelayDiscoveryAfterDiscard.td,
> "Test Failed: Setup Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
> initial lookups started != initial lookups wanted"
>
> The failure persists even after reverting my TxnManagerImpl change.
>
> I would like to create a clean check-out, but the build scripts seem to
> be changing rapidly. When would be a good time to do that?
>
> Patricia

I'm shutting down for today. So its all yours.

Gr. Sim