Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by hill <hi...@126.com> on 2022/06/21 02:25:34 UTC

[VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 4.9.4 RC1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for 4.9.4 RC1 of Apache RocketMQ.

This release is to improve some features and issues for apache rocketmq,such as enhance acl , package dependency optimization,  improve encode/decode performance,fix some bugs and issues and so on.

The artifacts:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/4.9.4-rc1/

The staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1086/

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/releases/tag/rocketmq-all-4.9.4

Hash for the release tag:

06f2208a34907211591114f6b0d327168c250fb3

Release Notes:

https://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-4.9.4

The artifacts have been signed with Key :

D011F2A8C9474A34099477A5C99B3EAC6B119386, which can be found in the keys file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,

Note that this is not an official policy but may help with checking releases.

Fill in the following:

[ ]  check LICENSE, should be Apache V2

[ ]  check NOTICE, should have a notice for third-party dependency if necessary

[ ]  extract the zip and check if the source version is correct

[ ]  verify the asc(PGP sign),SHA512

[ ]  build the source, start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start

[ ]  run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks

The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re:[VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 4.9.4 RC1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1,checked:

[OK ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.

[OK ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[OK ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[OK ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[OK ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

[OK ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1
I checked:

[OK ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for source package.
[OK ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current
release.
[OK ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[OK ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK ] Build the source, start nameserver, and broker according to the
quick-start.

jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> 于2022年6月21日周二 14:41写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1
I checked:

Posted by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org>.

Posted by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org>.

Posted by lollipop <lo...@apache.org>.
+1,
I checked:
[OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[OK]  The code can be built success in the source package.