Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 凤凰 <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/20 07:49:20 UTC

struts integrate with hibernate and spring

I want to integrate struts2 with hibernate4 and spring4,but i don't know if  i need to use spring to manager struts action, is spring manager struts action better than struts manage action itself? Which method is better?  I am puzzled with how to integrate struts2 with hibernate4 and spring4, Anyone could give me whole code which i can learn and run struts2 with hibernate4 and spring4? Thanks.

Re: struts integrate with hibernate and spring

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.