Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Roland Klein <ro...@mtg-marinetechnik.de> on 2008/04/10 11:40:51 UTC

Resetting information for reporting

Hi,

i made an upgrade of our archiva installation from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT,
and followed the instruction to divide install and data directories. And i
deleted some of our old artifacts.
The problem now is, that there are information in the database claiming this
old versions have corrupt metadata.
Is it possible to reset this information, to get a clean report?
Scanning (with default consumers) didn't solve this problem, nevertheless
scanning is working without errors.

Roland

Re: Resetting information for reporting

Posted by Roland Klein <ro...@mtg-marinetechnik.de>.

done http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-776

Brett Porter wrote:

> In the mean time, you can delete the 'archiva' database - it will be
> recreated the next time you scan the repositories.
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

works now

Re: Resetting information for reporting

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

On 10/04/2008, Roland Klein <ro...@mtg-marinetechnik.de> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  i made an upgrade of our archiva installation from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT,
>  and followed the instruction to divide install and data directories. And i
>  deleted some of our old artifacts.
>  The problem now is, that there are information in the database claiming this
>  old versions have corrupt metadata.
>  Is it possible to reset this information, to get a clean report?
>  Scanning (with default consumers) didn't solve this problem, nevertheless
>  scanning is working without errors.
>

>  Roland

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/