Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by PSI <an...@pipelinesoftware.com> on 2006/11/06 18:39:17 UTC

displaytag dynamic title value binding??

Hi!

I am trying to display dynamic columns, i am able to display those though
but problem is "title" it is not binding values.

     <c:forEach var="columnVal" varStatus="status" items="${dataRowList}">

       <display:column
       			title="${columnVal}"
       			sortable="true">
       		<c:out value="${columnVal}"/>
       </display:column>
     </c:forEach>

title does not bind any values, it simply outputs anything as string !!
title="${columnVal}"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anil G

RE: displaytag dynamic title value binding??

Posted by PSI <an...@pipelinesoftware.com>.
Yes!! I got it working, although i had to twick the code a lot for this! use
of HYBRID taglibs successful with AppFuse!!

Used: displaytag, JSTL and JSP scriptlets

Posted by PSI <an...@pipelinesoftware.com>.

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.

Posted by PSI <an...@pipelinesoftware.com>.