Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Prashanth Gane <pg...@zensutra.com> on 2003/01/17 22:25:20 UTC

help needed regarding tomcat jndi database connection pooling

Hi All,
I have integrated tomcat 4.0.4 with apach 1.3.x.
I have configured one of my tomcat contexts for database connection pooling and written a small jsp program to test the connection pooling by making use of jndi lookup..

The problem is when i access the context through port 8080 then I am able to make the jndi lookup and connection pooling is properly working. But when i try to call the same context through apache's port 80 I am unable to connect to the database.
I am making use of mysql database..

Thanks in advance,
Prashanth