Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cindy Ballreich <ci...@ballreich.net> on 2001/02/22 21:51:53 UTC

Re: WML and the FP taglib - SOLVED

Irmund,

Yes, I've had the experience of getting that error for all kinds of reasons
with the Nokia Toolkit. But in this case it *was* the Cocoon error page
causing the toolkit error. (I confirmed this with the Up.Simulator.)

If you are interested, I found a solution to my problem:
I found that I was able to use an extra postfield tag as the "hidden" input
tag. I also found that the get-parameter name was wrong (it needs to be the
same as the postfield that sends the new value). Once I made these changes
all the errors stopped and I'm now able to change the value in my external
XML file.

I still have some WML issues, but at least the FP issues are working.

Thanks again!

Cindy