Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/02/13 20:24:56 UTC

[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by JeffLubetkin

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeffLubetkin:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

  An Australian directory for pure breed poultry breeders and people looking for poultry.    Uses Tapestry 4.0,  Cayenne and Postgresql.  Allows breeder login to protect private information and a flexible user search option.

+ = Zillow.com =
+
+ http://www.zillow.com/static/logos/zillow468.gif
+
+ http://www.zillow.com
+
+ Zillow.com is an online real estate service dedicated to helping you get an edge in real estate by providing you with valuable tools and information.  We provide free home valuations for over 60 million homes in the United States.  We are based on Tapestry 4.0, HiveMind, and Spring.
+