Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/06/03 09:22:54 UTC

User Preferences

Can we work with Shindig User Preferences without using
http://www.gmodules.com/ or without hosting it on a public server?

Re: User Preferences

Posted by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Is there any article regarding usage of Meta data service? I would like to
implement settings button in my gadgets (This settings link should not
depend on gmodules.com and should be the same as using gmodules.com).

Re: User Preferences

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.

Re: User Preferences

Posted by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>.
How can I use Shindig's meta data service?

Re: User Preferences

Posted by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>.

Re: User Preferences

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.