Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <SA...@virtusa.com> on 2005/05/06 06:45:33 UTC

RE: Apache 2.0 vs Apache 1.3

OK, Looks like the responses are more biased towards keeping both.

One of the main reasons that I raised this was to cut down on
maintenance efforts, not only the code, but also the docs.

In some situations, such as in case of supporting attachments Rangika
seem to have to update both modules. Anyway, if it is being used, we
have to keep supporting Apache 1.3 despite these concerns.

Thanks,
Samisa...