Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Matthew Hamre <ma...@Sun.COM> on 2002/10/17 21:33:17 UTC

Bugzilla bug # 11501...

I'm running into the problem outlined in bug # 11501. After
searching quite a bit, I'm still confused as to how this
symlink issue can be worked around. I'm trying to upgrade to
4.1.12, but this error has been a big problem. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated...

Is the "allowLinking" option supposed to enable me to turn
on symlinking, thus resolving this issue of having
jars/tld's outside of the webapps dir? If so, where
specifically is the appropriate place to add this option?

Thanks in advance,

 - Matt

Re: Bugzilla bug # 11501...

Posted by Matthew Hamre <ma...@Sun.COM>.
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate alias for this
question. If not, please point me to the correct forum and I'll
ask my question there. I'd really really really appreciate it
if someone got back to me either way...