Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2016/02/09 02:38:10 UTC

Reminder for committers making doc changes...

Hi folks, just a reminder for committers, if you're committing doc
changes to a branch you need to re-generate the toplevel docs for that
branch and commit them to svn along with the patch.

Patrick

Re: Reminder for committers making doc changes...

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Patrick, thank you for the cwiki karma.  I have made the edits, now shown
in step 5 of the "Committing Changes" page.  Please let me know if it
needs more work.

I also have attached updated patches to ZOOKEEPER-2364.  I can't find a
simple way to tell Forrest that the release notes are managed externally.
It seems insistent that we have a proper working releasenotes.xml file.
My current proposal is to put a mostly empty placeholder file in source
control just to satisfy Forrest.  I'm not a Forrest expert, so if someone
else has a more graceful solution in mind, please join the conversation on
ZOOKEEPER-2364.

--Chris Nauroth

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.