Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net> on 2010/02/01 16:11:36 UTC

Status of Freebsd 3.30 port

I am almost ready to post the pr to upgrade SA 3.2.5 to SA 3.3.0 which
is the first step in getting the SA 3.30 port officially on FreeBsd
ports system.
Prior to this, please update your dependencies, specifically, upgrade
p5-Mail-DKIM to at least 0.37, and if you are using amavisd-new, upgrade
to at least 2.6.4

If you are using DCC, upgrade to at least 1.3.111 (if you are using the
non-commercial version), or to use the new DCC reputations in the
commercial version, use at least 2.3.111

Not having these minimum dependencies will cause the portupgrade program
to fail until you upgrade.
Note: new installs will automagicly install the minimum dependencies as
long as your ports tree is updated.

Once I have the ports patches uploaded to Freebsd, I will port the PR
number.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

Re: Status of Freebsd 3.30 port

Posted by Ted Mittelstaedt <te...@ipinc.net>.
Michael Scheidell wrote:
> I am almost ready to post the pr to upgrade SA 3.2.5 to SA 3.3.0 which
> is the first step in getting the SA 3.30 port officially on FreeBsd
> ports system.
> Prior to this, please update your dependencies, specifically, upgrade
> p5-Mail-DKIM to at least 0.37, and if you are using amavisd-new, upgrade
> to at least 2.6.4
>
> If you are using DCC, upgrade to at least 1.3.111 (if you are using the
> non-commercial version), or to use the new DCC reputations in the
> commercial version, use at least 2.3.111
>
> Not having these minimum dependencies will cause the portupgrade program
> to fail until you upgrade.
> Note: new installs will automagicly install the minimum dependencies as
> long as your ports tree is updated.
>
> Once I have the ports patches uploaded to Freebsd, I will port the PR
> number.

I'm waiting for 7.3-release so this will work out great.

Ted